1 pc, 4 pcs
nic shot safety info,
please read very carefully:
Some customers have asked how to use nicotine shots to enhance our ejuices with nicotine, which is
- a highly addictive substance.
- We wouldn't advise anybody without an existing nicotine habit to add it to our juices.
- Nicotine should be avoided throughout pregnancy or while breastfeeding,
- avoid if you suffer from any heart condition, or are elderly.
- should not be used by under 18's in any event.
- and nor should it be purchased by or on behalf of minors. It is illlegal to do so, or to knowingly sell the products for use by minors.
- You should consult your doctor if you have any concerns about nicotine or if you would like to be referred to a Stop Smoking service.
Our Inclusive Approach
However, we're aware that not all our customers are satisfied with zero nicotine e juice. For those customers our newly revitalised range is being produced to allow the addition of nicotine if required.
Our customers are concerned about flavour. They don't want to add nicotine, only to find the flavours overdiluted, and sacrifice the taste.
To ensure this isn't an issue, all options , whether you're adding 2.5ml nicotine, or 80ml nicotine to the bottle, the flavours have been boosted exactly to make sure there's 100% flavour in your ready to vape juice.
And we don't assume one size fits all. If you're preference is for 3mg, 6mg, 9mg or even 12mg/ml we will have a simple shake and vape option for you.
Sizes, Prices, Buying Guide
Choose the flavour you require, and the volume required. Most juices available in 120ml bottles, our most economical option (£1.67/10ml), or in sample sized 16ml bottles, still great value , working out at £2.50 per 10mls.
120ml bottles ship with 2 x 10ml nic shots FREE. If ordering the 100ml in 120ml bottle option, these two shots will fill the bottle to 120ml, and the juice will be at a strength of 3mg/ml.
If you purchase 4 x 16ml bottles we will include a FREE 10ml nic shot. If ordering 13.5ml in 16ml bottle options, the single nic shot will fill all 4 bottles to the shoulder at 16mls, and the juice will be very slightly under 3mg/ml
So, it's very simple
There is no need to use measuring devices to introduce nic shots into your nic-free B-Juice.
Instructions for 16ml bottles
The 16ml bottles have been filled to leave a gap between the e liquid, and the shoulder of the bottle. Simply top up with nicotine shot as far as the shoulder. Liquid volume should be selected as follows:
- 13.5ml if you wish to add nic to make a 3mg (*2.8mg/ml) juice (you will be adding 2.5ml nic solution to each bottle, to fill to the shoulder, the step where the bottle narrows for the cap)
- 11ml if you wish to add nic to make a 6mg (*5.7mg/ml) juice (you will be adding 5ml nic solution to each bottle, to fill to the shoulder, the step where the bottle narrows for the cap)
- 6ml if you wish to add nic to make a 12mg (*11.4mg/ml) juice (you will be adding 10ml nic solution to each bottle, to fill to the shoulder, the step where the bottle narrows for the cap)
*denotes actual strength after addition of nic shot at 18mg/ml
For 120ml bottles
The 120ml bottles of zero nic are even simpler. Just add the number of whole bottles of nicotine shot to make the ejuice up to 120mls.
For 120ml bottles, choose:
- 100ml if you wish to add nic (2 x 10ml bottles) to make a 3mg ejuice
- 80ml if you wish to add nic (4 x 10ml bottles) to make a 6mg ejuice
- 40ml if you wish to add nic (8 x 10ml bottles) to make a 12mg ejuice
And finally.....the science bit
A couple of minutes inverting, or rolling the bottle end to end, and allowing the bubble of air to do the mixing as it travels up and down the bottle,will be more effective than a vigorous shake.
Ideally let the liquid rest for an hour or so, give the bottle a few more rolls/inverts, and then vape.
But if you want to vape straight after mixing, hold the bottle up to the light and check visually that the contents are well mixed.